Today I felt a little better, and with a head slightly less full of cotton wool I managed to get some editing done for the Caladria project I’m editing. It’s my first time editing one, so I’m trying hard to get it right. Hopefully, I won’t do too badly – and if I do, I have a more experienced editor right behind me on this first go, so I can’t hurt!
I also managed to write a whopping 91 words. Oh well. Also, this story is going to be over its maximum length if I’m not careful, so that should be a fun self-edit when it comes to it.
Total written today: 91 words.
March total so far: 8689 words.
2015 total so far: 66232 words.
Talk to you tomorrow, when I’ll hopefully be back to my normal self…